Thursday, October 8, 2009

『08』

I have a new YouTube channel: biliboong
I dunno if I can keep up with it. The activity that others bring in matters, hah.
I have one video on their so far. It's what I posted on the earlier entry, but I switched channels, so... if you could watch and comment, that would be awesome.

Picture time!

Libby wants to go to Hong Kong. She's on the envelope from Hong Kong, hah.

Baxter, my first kitty. <3

And finally...

Oh my god, I want Atlanta Bread Greek salad so badly...

The My Beauty Diary masks (Aloe) finally came in the mail today. It took long enough, hah. The box is a bit squished, but I'll deal. The masks in there as fine, so it's all good. I can't wait to try them out tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Awww kawaii kitty ^.~ Woo you got me craving for that salad now, it looks yummy! <333

    ReplyDelete