Sunday, January 3, 2010

『36』

I made a new MySpace again, hah. I'm not sure how long I'll keep up with it. To get to it, click here.

Life has been pretty... boring lately, hm. 2010 is just the same old thing as 2009. I have no active social life and I pretty much sit around the house most of the time unless Esther ("mother") goes somewhere and I go with her.

I was supposed to go to a birthday party yesterday, but my ride aka one of the birthday girls went to the hospital or something all morning because she got really sick and couldn't go. And by the time I got the phone call, my mom had left so she couldn't take me. I suggested me, Mayla, and Madi all hang out one day so I can give them their birthday cards and give Mayla the CD I made for her.

Mmm, not much to talk about really. Bought a new German language book for 11$. I'm a fail German, hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment