Tuesday, January 26, 2010

047.

My dad and I have had enough of her, seriously. She likes to make a scene everywhere she pleases. I'm at the library for the first time and she's being loud, so I tried to get her to be a little more quiet. She gets all butthurt and starts getting louder. Saying that we're leaving and is basically screaming it. She leaves and I'm staying because I'm not finished looking through the book shelves. Comes back in five minutes later screaming I SAID WE WERE LEAVING YAR YAR YAR and everyone's turning around. Then I'm at checkout and she's all, "I'm not coming here anymore. I'm not coming here anymore."

And now we're home and she still will not stop running her mouth.

I don't know why my dad has not divorced her. "It's all because of you."
IF IT WERE ALL ABOUT ME, YOU WOULD DIVORCE HER AND SHE WOULD GO BACK TO GERMANY AND I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE.

Frak, when I leave her, I want nothing to do with her ever again.
Never.

2 comments: