Saturday, January 9, 2010

『37』


I am in love with how my arm and shoulder look in that picture, seriously, haha. So manly. :D Bwahaha. Thank you, Jillian Michaels.

Yesterday, it was 25F degrees, no lie. I was wearing that tank top, jeans, and a very thin/sheer pullover from Charlotte Russe that will not warm you up at all. I went to Blue Moose Coffee Lodge which is a drive thru, but when I'm with my mom, I have her park somewhere and then I walk up there, haha. I just feel it's more personal and I can talk to the baristas more that way. (: But yeah, I went standing out there in my little clothing, haha. It was so windy! The woman that I see most was working at the time and when she saw me, she freaked out! She gave me my coffee before she catered to her sister (who was there before me, hahah). She was all, "Why are you standing in the cold? Bring your car over!" Haha, I love that woman. I still wonder when Leah is working again.

standard transcript: lesson 1
keith: 안녕하세요? keith입니다. 처음 뵙겠습니다.
윤설: 안녕하세요? 윤설입니다. 처음 뵙겠습니다.

standard transcrpt: lesson 2
천홍: 윤설 씨?
윤설: 천홍 씨! 안녕하세요!
천홍: 어... 안녕하세요. 저는 박천홍입니다. 처음 뵙겠습니다.
수진: 안녀ㅇ하세요. 저는 한수진입니다. 처음 뵙겠습니다.
운설: 수진 씨는 학생입니다. 천홍 씨는 선생님입니다.

My Korean lessons are a load of fun! I really need a new set of Korean keyboard stickers. Mine are wearing off and I'm tired of fixing them with white nail polish. It looks crappy.

By the way, add me on these things: myspace, dailybooth, twitter. I may give out Facebook... later.

3 comments:

  1. hah your arm is probably manlier than mine

    you know all that korean yet your profile box text says 한국만 instead of 말? ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like the look! I'm going to try to tone up so I can wear skinny jean with tank tops too. I just feel kinda insecure to wear those with how my arms look like =_= urgh so yeah

    Have a nice day sweetie!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no!
    what happened to your account?

    if you want some NYX stuff,
    you can buy them at ulta..
    they don't have the complete collection,
    but it's decent.

    25 degrees?!
    that's so cold!
    does it snow where you live?

    ReplyDelete